『S² Bridge: Seoul』 supports the growth of K-startup through provision of
assertive and dense startup and employment support program.
- The Shinhan Open Innovation
- The Shinhan Open Innovation Program is designed to discover new startups with technological capabilities and connect them to companies in need by strengthening their capabilities. It is a program that discovers startups with technological capabilities, in fields such as Big Data, AI, Robotics, and IoT; this program aims to strengthen their technological/business capabilities for 12 weeks, and connect them with the VC investment opportunities and to collaborate with technology demanding companies through PoC and the technology verification.
- Incubation Program
- Striving to assist the growth, independence and self-sufficiency of startups selected through open competition, through increase in sales revenues and securing of investment, by providing inventive and highly intensive incubation programs including management and digital marketing consultation, etc.
- Fit Job
- Striving to solve the difficulties of youth in finding jobs and securing of personnel resources equipped with competencies for startup by providing education necessary at work sites to training job seekers and by linking them with startup with high and continuous growth potentials.
- Startup Conference
- Startup festival that can be enjoyed by interested parties of outstanding domestic and overseas startups, youthful competent persons interested in start-up and general public is held to expand start-up ecosystem.
- Startup Networking
- ‘Monthly Find:’ is a startup networking program to learn about new startups every month, discover new opportunities through chance encounters, and acquire insights on diversified areas such as business/investment/future, etc.
- Offers the opportunity to experience the latest trends through provision of cultural contents including performances, lectures, experiences and markets, etc. to the visitors to Seoul Forest.